This Chocolate Coconut Avocado Mousse it’s so good it’s shouldn’t be a secret to anyone.
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup raw cocoa powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ to ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pinch stevia
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix until completely smooth.
- Serve de the mousse in ramekins or little recipients and top with: cacao nibs, cocoa powder and or grated coconut.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
- This recipe yield 6 glass containers
Besides making the chocolate almond coconut keto cookies, he wanted something chocolate-y and rich to satisfy his sweet tooth cravings, so we look up several solutions and we came up with two versions of this low carb chocolate mousse.
This version with avocados and the second one was with cream cheese, that we didn’t enjoy at all.
Another way of getting all the good fats in a super flavorful way! To my amazement this is actually very good! So even though is sounds super weird I do hope you try this recipe!