Chocolate Mug Cake
This is a way of eating a chocolate dessert in less than 10 minutes! what?? yes you heard me in less than 10 minutes! For this recipe I use organic chocolate from Ecuador! delicious!
Ok so this mug cakes are a trend now, and you can make them the way you want to, basically the base is always the same : egg, flour, cream or milk or oil, salt or sugar depending if you are making a sweet or savory cake!
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of cream
- 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 15 seconds in a medium bowl.
- Add the egg, sugar, cream, cocoa, flour and baking powder, mix well, divide the mixture into 2 mugs, add the chocolate chips and let them sink into the batter.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
I you want to get a different flavor, you can substitute one tablespoon or both tablespoons of cocoa powder for instant coffee powder. So in order to get better results you should verify the power of your microwave, it should be set at 700 watts, so it won’t over cook ingredients, this cakes should be eaten right away, cause when they get cold they will turn gummy.
I hope you enjoy!