Clementine’s Lime Margaritas
Clementine is a hybrid between a mandarin orange and a sweet orange. Very fragrant and sweet. For today’s recipe I used San Pellegrino Clementina sparkling beverage and Grand Marnier liqueur.
First prepare the clementine simple syrup. Combine the agave, water and clementine in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, breaking apart the clementine.
Then prepare the segments for garnishing your Margarita’s, skinless wedges of citrus fruit (Just like those canned mandarin orange pieces, only fresh).
Decorate your glasses with a rim of Himalayan pink salt to give a little kick to your Margarita’s.
- Clementine’s simple syrup
- ½ cup agave
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup clementine (about 3)
- 8 ounces Grand Marnier liqueur
- 8 ounces good-quality tequila
- 4 ounces San Pellegrino Clementina sparkling beverage
- ½ cup clementine’s simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Garnish: clementine segments and Himalayan pink salt rimmed glasses
- Combine the agave, water and clementine in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, breaking apart the clementine. Strain the syrup through a mesh strainer into a bowl and set aside. Chill until you are ready to use.
- To a cocktail shaker, add the clementine simple syrup, lime juice, San Pellegrino Clementina sparkling beverage, Grand Marnier and tequila. Shake vigorously and then pour into salt rimmed glasses filled with ice.