As you may already know this year I was Lucky enough to have time to share with my family specially my sister and the both of us decided to make together a Thanksgiving cocktail party.
This recipe was super fun to make, as I think stuffing is the favorite side for lots of people.
- 8 Croissants, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 pears, diced
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup cranberries
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 to 1½ cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and butter add the shallots and garlic. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the croissants, thyme, ham, pears, cranberries, shallots, garlic, stock and eggs; toss until well combined.
- Grease the muffin tins. Spoon the stuffing into the muffin tins, placing a cranberry on top. Make sure to pack the stuffing in tight so that the muffins won't fall apart.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.