Hello, hello! it’s been ages since I last wrote some lines here! the truth be told! I just got back to my home. It has been a long summer but a really fun one! Today I want to share this easy wonderful Pil Pil Shrimp recipe.
As I told you on my last mail, We were taking our parents on a cruise from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver, Canada; and after that We were spending a few weeks with Patrick’s mom, Chantal in the south of France.
So for those of you that missed all the updates here is a quick recap!
So for today’s recipe is an easy and wonderful shrimp recipe, could be either lunch or dinner. This recipe arrive at my kitchen thanks to Patrick, He used to order this when he was a child! He had the flavor in his memories of childhood. So since he taught me how to make these I haven’t stop doing this recipe.
Easy wonderful Pil Pil Shrimp
- 16 ounces (1 pound) of raw shrimp, cleaned
- 5 medium ripe tomatoes
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Some fresh herbs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a frying pan, heat some olive oil, and then add the tomatoes, tomato paste, cumin, paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and cilantro. Let this sauce cook for 15 minutes. On a baking dish, put the raw shrimp in and you put the sauce on top.
- Put in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, serve right away.
These are other shrimp recipes you could like:
Have a wonderful week my friends!