So, there are mornings when you don’t really feel like eating much, but there are days when you wake up and you crave something consistent and rich! these one of the answers to that question! Eggs and chorizo!
- 4 eggs
- 1 small chorizo sausage (chorizo is an Spanish pork sausage) you can find in most stores nowadays. Cut the chorizos in thin slices.
- Some chives to taste
- Salt and pepper
- In a small frying pan put the chorizo slice so to warm up so they will loose all the fat and liquids in them.
- When that is done about 5 minutes, wipe with a paper towel the excess fat from the bottom of the pan, leaving some of it so the eggs won't stick.
- Pour your eggs, season them and cook them as you prefer, I love mine runny, so about 4 minutes in a medium heat. Slide on a plate sprinkle the chives.
- Serve right away with toasted baguette!
Spicy. Savory. Smooth. Chorizo is a variety of sausage made of pork, hailing from Spain but popular in Latin America. Chorizo enjoys amazing versatility. It can create a nice balance in chorizo y papas; it can add smoke and depth to huevos rancheros; it can even be grilled up and enjoyed solo. Chorizo is excellent when cooked in a skillet, grill, or broiler.