Juicy and crisp shrimps, over some tangy and savory mango salsa and some shredded radicchio for some crunch, talk about tasting the rainbow!! amazing colors in this dish and all wrap around a corn tortilla. So affordable and approachable for the whole family!
Super fast and easy, you can make the mango salsa and the shredded radicchio before hand, when you get home from work, you can quickly grill the shrimp on a griddle and toast the tortillas on a dry pan at low – medium fire.
- 1 big mango or 2 medium mangoes
- 2 small red onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 red peppers
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 head of radicchio, finely shredded
- ½ cup of cilantro leaves, a tablespoon chopped and the rest whole for garnish
- 32 black tiger shrimps, cleaned
- Clean the red peppers, deseed them and slice them into small cubes. Clean the mango and slice it into small cubes. Chop a tablespoon full of cilantro leaves. Slice the tomatoes into small cubes. Slice 1 onion into small cubes. Mix all the very well and add the juice of 1.5 limes and the olive oil season well with salt and pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional). Keep it in the fridge until serving.
- Shred the radicchio, very finely, clean it with running water, place it on a plate over paper towels. Reserve until serving.
- Clean your shrimps and brush them with some olive oil and season with garlic, salt and pepper and grill them 2 minutes each side.
- To serve, put each element on a serving bowl , tray or plate, garnish your table service with cilantro leaves, lime wedges, the marinated onions, guacamole and several hot sauces.
These are made with grilled shrimp, but you can make some baked Panko breaded shrimps or fish fillets, it will also work with this recipe and could be pass easier with small children.
And you are serving tacos, so what is not to like right?, you can give it a bit of fire with some red pepper flakes on each one preferences, so what are you waiting for, note the ingredients and rush into the kitchen! these tacos are waiting to be your next dinner success.